My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Friday, April 10, 2009

tribute to ALL TRANXXITANS

Sadly speaking we are almost at the end of the road...



Dinner: MAB Appreciation Dinner
Venue: Naza Hotel, Penang
Time: 8pm above

MAB dinner last nite was simple and quite casual although some thoughts that the appreciation nite has turned out to be a real dinner instead of 'santai' due to the rain and etc.

But I was glad...most of us could make it (including lecturers). yeay !
The food and setting was ok too. So here's some photos of the nite :



All the happy faces


Ar.hanafi and all the delicacies


the performance by 5th year : tajul pakl li and alip




naruto geng: naser(singer), chet hang and yee chung...

And not to forget..I am taking this opportunity to thank all ( too many to list all) that have helped me in the programme bureau during the Architecture Week. It was really a great pleasure meeting,arguing and collaborating with u guys....hehe



To the committee members especially....I'm gonna miss u guys after all this.really.

And to my runners who have been so loyal and patient to me :
A million thanks for all your help and ideas. I wish u all the best in your future undertakings...



the runners from left : yi hau,wong,lai,me and chan


And to paan aka fareq : Happy birthday and thank you for arranging the dinner on behalf of the committee.....U are one special and hardworking boy! Aja! Aja! Fighting! hehehe




heh paan kena prank....cheers =)





love y'all
p/s: next MAB kat uitm s.alam....jom pergi musnah kan mrk HAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails