My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, June 1, 2009

First Day

Hello dear friends...

So Sorry for not being able to stay in touch. Been so busy with lots of work and things to be done.

BTW

I started working today !
I dunno whether to feel happy or sad but somehow deep inside is as if i am not ready to work.
But life has to go on and something has to be done or else...I will be left behind.

Overall
I am quite satisfied with my first day working although there has been some hiccups.
I really hope things will get better soon.
Please pray for me yea..pray for my success...

Last but not least...
-well i will keep you posted from time to time- hehe



Cheers
p/s to my dear naser thanks for sending me back and forth from firm.

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails