My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why the title ??

Why 'My S'crap'book of Life ?

My Scrapbook
The reason : 
I love scrapbooking...I still remember those days back in school. Everytime I had this scrapbooking project especially during English classes  I would be the one that was so excited. I used to make handmade cards and bookmarks....I had all the ample time to be so creative. Unlike now.

Scrapbook resembles the puzzles and pieces , cut-and-paste life of mine...So the stories are the pieces patched in this journal for me to share with all.
The quotation marks on the word 'crap' was to stressed the meaning of the word itself. An online journal a.k.a diary to express my thoughts on anything...just ANYTHING in LIFE.

Life
The reason :

Thoughts lingering in my one and only...head and mind =)

looking forward...jojga.jpeg
As for the link button on my right side : A picture of myself next to a car resembles a continuing journey in life =))
Cheers.
p/s- i thought i ought to tell you all whats behind the title...after so long =)

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails