My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A moment to remember

Sounds familiar ?
Its a korean movie...a very sad love story but nah I am not talking about the movie now.
It is far more exciting.
After years of searching, tracking and keeping in touch finally we met ! My best friend since primary...Ain
Meeting your own lost and found best friend is something that really makes my day...well in this case 'made ' my day =)

I was nervous and anxious cause you know...its really been awhileeeeeee and people do change huhuhu
and goodness she has grown taller and prettier. She really do look so much like her mom and i do miss her mom too. =P

We had our chat for couple of hours, bought her a piece of cake or brownie (not sure) and off we go hugging and saying farewell before we went our separate ways.
 
I had a blast and was so grateful for the fact that I finally able to see her face to face after say 10 years plus ? (betul ke ain ) We had a good chat, good laugh and good moment together in spite that we didnt  had anything while chatting ; no drinks , no food (cause we already had our meals before the meet up).

It is truly a moment to remember.

So here's a couple of photos during the meet up at Midvalley, a day before new year =) :




best regards


2 comments:

mama yara. said...

farah,

awwww i'm so touched!
i had a great time too.serious.
empph. hope kita dapat jumpe lagi next time. had so much fun chatting dgn u farah. u lagilaaaa da berubah. hehehe.

de rezeki kite jumpe lg =)

farahD said...

thanks ain..i dh upload gambo tgk tauuu

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails