My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goal no.15 achieved !

I am so delighted and really excited as I was able to fulfill my goal no15.
Sunway has changed a whole lot more since my last visit to the theme park when I was 13 years old if I am not mistaken.

They have more themes (last time only 1 but now 5 themes) and being the first theme park in Malaysia they have actually improved a lot with mini zoo and the petting village, the Scream park and etc.

Well I was excited for the fact that I managed to bring my other partner to Sunway for the first time in his life. HOORAY !!!

We both went with shafiq and fid...having a smal reunion with Ted, K.vivi and Juju tooo....

It was worth visitting the Lagoon and my dearest friends in KL though its a short trip only ( 2 days).

Gonna miss hanging out with them all....


Here's some Pics :

with the ex'es and current students


the small reunion in Shah Alam

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails