My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tian Xia Wu Shuang



One of my fav chinese singer...and drama series..
 I know its back dated d...hahah but when i browsed youtube.com it reminded me of this song..
lets chill out and listen to this...
I have chosen this song as my pick of the week!!!
Have a nice weekend y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

天下无双 - Tian Xia Wu Shuang - (A love) unparalleled under the sky
sung by Jane Zhang Liang Ying ( 张靓颖 )(condor hero)

穿越红尘的悲欢惆怅
(chuan yue hong chen de, bei huan, chou chang)
Going through across life's sadness and happiness

和你贴心的流浪
(he ni tie, xin, de liy, lang)
With you as a close companion, (we) wandered around

刺透遍野的青山和荒凉
(ci tou bian ye de, qin shan, he huang liang)
Piercing through horizons of remote mountains

有你的梦伴着花香飞翔
(he ni de meng, ban zhe, hua xiang, fei xiang)
Dreamt of you flying with fragrant flowers

今生因你痴狂此爱天下无双
(jin sheng, yin ni , zhi kuang) (ci ai, tian xia, wu shuang)
Devotion to you in this life, (my) love is unparalleled

剑的影子水的波光
(jin de ying zi , shui de bo guang)
A sword's shadow, water's ripples

只是过往是过往
(zhi shi guo wang shi guo wang)
Just passing by, just passing by

今生因你痴狂此爱天下无双啊 .......
(jin sheng yin ni chi kuang) (ci ai tian xia wu shuang)
Devotion to you in this life, (my) love is unparalleled

如果还有贴心的流浪
(ru guo hai you tie xin de liu lang)
If there is still a companion to wander with

枯萎了容颜难以忘难遗忘 ........
(gu wei le rong yan nan yi wang ... nan yi wang)
A withered facet is hard to forget, hard to forget

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails