My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wishing it will go as planned

I wish that my plan to Phuket will go as schedule  (July insyaALLAH).
Yeay!!!!! I am off to Phuket with my dearest best friend since primary school Ain Aminuddin and her hubby (well frankly mcm menyibuk je I ke sana kacau honey moon org =P ) 

Well, the newly-wed couple might be off to Phuket for honeymoon but I am goin there for only a reason...
It will be my first personal travel in my life.
Yes..personal..not a studio trip nor family trip.
True I am goin with Ain's company's trip but the fact that i am goin there for leisure and experience..it will be my first trip alone with my own money !!!

Considering its package and cost, it is reasonable and worth-goin
The Price includes 2-way flight, hotel (a good one), food (the most important part), island hopping and other leisure activities...its really worth it.

wonderful phuket....

Better get some saving done girl !!
This will be an added goal to my existing list too......

Chayok2
p/s pics will be uploaded soon..internet so slow at the moment..giving up already.perhaps soon..i mean reallllll sooonnnn

Lurves

2 comments:

mama yara. said...

hikhikhikhik...can't wait!!!!!!

farahD said...

ain..really hoping all goes well huuh

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails