My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

KItchen Tech for GEEKS !

Wow...I loooooooove GEEKS! Geeks are sexy they said...and indeed they are.
These designs below caught my eyes which I think  pretty cool. Invention are sometimes can be crazy too.

Portable Toaster

This 'Portable Toaster' by Been Kim is pretty handy but a butter knife design with the function like a toaster ? Super cool ! I might get one myself ! The dainty butterflies that flit across actually represent the heat-strength of this Portable Toaster:




The Smile Cooking Toaster

This is bizarre ! A bread toasted with that smile looking at you ? So cute...and in a way it helps those in sadness to cheer up in the morning.



Throwing Knife Block

This is even cuter like a symbolic block for knives....these people can get so creative and mean too !!
Pretty fancy for your kitchen but I love it !

For more you can browse to Dark Roasted Blend.
All pictures are copyright reserved to the above link !!!

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails