My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Snippets for the week !

Wohoo the week is getting hotter and hotter...and so is my week's schedule !

SNIPPET 1
I shall put this info first thing's first...My other half is coming back home from Sarawak tomorrow night babes! hahahaahha I am so damn happy and excited. Will be wearing all pink tomorrow night and pick him up at the airport for a surprise !

I know y'all are not so thrilled as I am but who cares ! muahahahahahahah

SNIPPET 2
I have achieved another goal ! Wohooooooooo. I will post along with the other goal as I have mentioned before. Need to wait for en.cameraman pulang coz he is having our baby. I am blessed and so grateful to ALLAH for granting me this 2 wish. Syukur alhamdullilah.

SNIPPET 3
I have been cracking my head, jumping up and down (for no reason), screaming my lungs out, daydreaming, rolling myself over and over....trying to figure out my master's thesis layout AND  of course getting my data analyzed is another pain in the **&&^%#@....  I have not a clue on what I am doin....suddenly I dont feel blessed anymore =( Praying to ALLAH....to give me a peaceful mind.Amin.

SNIPPET 4
Oh dear...my mum's maid fled away. Nowhere to be found. No single trace....POOOFFF (like the magic show)
poor mum she has to do all the chores herself, plus my bros all are preparing for exams. So I have to help her out...I am now herself-elected BIBIK FROM SARAWAK ~ she named me that, LIKE SERIOUSLY~ ~ however I am honoured hahahahaah I am on and off to Jawi...I'll come to the rescue dear mummmmmmmmmm.


Thats about it. I'm Packed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slm kenalan..

baru balik dr sarawak?wahh...

farahD said...

salam perkenalan,

bukan sy br blk sarawak..bf sy =p

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails