My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, November 1, 2010

220 Followers !

Hahaha

Just now I was blanked and suddenly when I looked at the followers section. It HIT ME!

You know I've been blogging for years...since 2007.
I couldnt care less on the numbers of followers cause I write when I feel like its worth sharing.

But that doesnt mean I dont care about my followers. Everytime I write, I always make sure that the input I gave is something that can be cherished and followed.
A role model..but perhaps I am not. Just sharing what I know and feel at the very moment writing the entry.

In fact I am honoured and truly blessed to have reached such number coz for the past 2 year I only have 22 followers...(thats the reason behind the 220 Followers post! =p)
Not until this year and for the past few months the numbers took an amazing leap.

Thanks to all and those who have followed and support all my entries and posts...Thanks for all your motivations and comments. Please do come visit more often and crit my entries!

Special thanks to Ms Nursy for making the 220 Hit just now !

Thanks peeps and till then !


8 comments:

MissyNursy ♥ said...

woow! too fast! dh de entry pasal sy.. (blushing2x!) btw tq so muchhh! will visit here often to see all ur pic! sukkkkee.. :)

ctpayong said...

sometimes no need words..the picture will tell.

farahD said...

ctpayong: totally agree..pictures indeed paint a thousand words! huhu thanks for your support dear..

Najwa said...

lemme be the 221st followers~! hehehe ;) congrats~ ;)

muchas luvas, wawa~* secretwhisper.net

nurkaloi said...

uwhhh great
congratulation

farahD said...

thanks all for your support oke...luv u all muahhh...

Hairil Rizal said...

Let the contents be the magnet, but I am sure that it was also because you're such a wonderful blogwalker!

:)

farahD said...

Mr.Hairil aka Mr warlord huhu thanks for the motivation...really appreciate it =P you are too an amazing bloghopper =P

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails