My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha To all Muslims

P/s : Greetings from me, hoping you guys have a joyous day with beloved family and friends.Those 'balik kampung' (including me) have a safe journey oke..drive slow2..never speed =P

4 comments:

ctpayong said...

speed can kill

Hidayati Farhan said...

salam aidil adha juga buat kamu :D

Hairil Rizal said...

Hehe, nape font tu terkecik? Segan dan malu malu ya? Hehe!

Ya, drive safely ya. Hiway sumer sibuk dan ramai org gila memandu. Awas!

farahD said...

mr.hairil..it's small because i wanted the title to look big =P

poyaty + ct payong: thanks my darlings...hope u too

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails