My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An evening in USM 2

These photos resembles the natural materials around the area of USM.
I love taking such photos, as if it speaks to me..
Each photos has its own poem that one the eye can tell...
I hope you like all of them....the final installment of part 1 and 2 USM photos =P






I love them all, 

2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

Art at work again. Great!

farahD said...

hairil: after this I cant upload such photos, it has reached its limit...what should i do? nmpknya kena bukak flickrlaaaa =(

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails