My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love Link ~ When Sharing is about Caring~

Hello fellow friends and bloggers !

You know everytime I'm visitting other blogs, I wish I could just follow all of them but some how it is limited to only 300 blogs and mine is full now !

So as a way for me to appreciate every visitor visiting to my blog, I've added a new page to my blog !
There you can leave your link and others can connect to you too when they are visiting my page =D

The page is called : ~Love Link ~

Do you know where exactly the Love link?

From the pic above, you can see on your right side at the bottom of my header, there's a phrase called Love link....just click it and there you go, you can leave your footprint without much problem =D

I hope it works and you guys love it tooo =D
< Hey if you are reading this I'm doing some sort of giveaway but in another term perhaps. Plus I am thinking of changing the layout and have a new make-over for my blog....ermm let me see how much I can do with the lil time I have >
So wait for it yeaaaaaaaa =D


Cheers and muahh,

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails