My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awarded Again !


 Both picture taken from Hijabified !

I actually received this last week and supposingly posted an entry about it but I couldnt find the time. And since the Oscar just finished I guess its my turn =D; my prime time to shine hahahah...

First of all wanna thank KCaiyah D. for awarding me this. Truly honoured to be receiving this from you dear. I hope you can keep visitting my blog and gives support !

As usual there are rules for these just so that this thing can be passed on and on to others.
  1. I have to thank those who awarded me.
  2. I have to write 7 and few things about me.
  3. I have to award it to others to keep the cycle going.
  4. I have to inform those I awarded. :)
So here's my trivia:
1. I was a nerd stamp collector =D...still am now though i've changed my status from nerd to stylish hahaha
2. I hate late comers
3. I love sandra bullock.
4. I'm in love with handmade crafts.
5. I have a new place to shoot. Cant reveal now coz I cant remember for sure the name of the place.hahah
6. I am in the middle of having -or-not-having my first birthday party.
7. I have 3 new gadget for my baby polaroid. =D

So now I am awarding those 2 who deserves this :
1. aku youjie 
2. Dyn

Thats all for now yea..=D will update you soone with my latest work and activity !

Happy wednesday !

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails