My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Give me your ideas!

 IDEAS ! IDEAS ! IDEAS !

Yes ! Yes !
You read it right !
I need your ideas on what to blog.
It is not that I dont have any topic to discuss lately.
Somehow I am curious to know;
What do you love to read when you do blog visits ?

So gimme me your ideas or suggestions in my comment area on what you want me to write and I shall take those suggestions into consideration.

Bloggers from all walks of life ; international or local.
Dont hesitate to leave your footprint here.
Trust me I dont do any harm =D

Cheers lovelies and May you have a gr8 day ahead, InsyaALLAH

2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

Owhh...byk sgt benda boleh jadi interesting bila dibaca di blog org ni...

It can be anything really tapi yg pentingnya kena ada unsur kejujuran dan kelembutan dlm post tu..tak kira lah dlm bentuk cerita atau abstrak, photos, pengalaman, etc.

Ntahlah..susahlah nak explain..I think you got it kan?

farahD said...

Mr hairil, indeed you are right, when you write with your heart and soul, it moves others to feel and think like you.

Thats the beauty of writing I guess..you keep your blog alive just like you did before coz I love reading yours tooo =D

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails