My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Perhaps it is too early aite?

But handmade is not something that you can rush.
So I am opening orders for Mother's Day Card.

 Mother's DaY cARD ORDER !
and other greeting cards or artwork too.. =D


How to purchase?
Just browse through my label under Scrapaperclip for samples/ portfolio  or go to my facebook page which is here to get the sample's coding and etc. All photos in the album are just sample. So if you order it might not be exactly the same unless you want it too. (I dont usually repeat design unless requested yea and exact remake usually depends on the stock of material a.k.a while stock last oke.)



Then after browsing my portfolio send me this details as below to my email add : fredyna85@yahoo.com

1. Full Name: 
2.  Email:
3. H/p No : 

4. Code Sample: 
a) Recipent's Nickname : (short name )
b) Sender's Nickname : (short name )
c) Message inside the card : (leave it blank it if you personally want to write inside) 
5. Quantity:
6. Expected to Deliver before : (put your date so that I can complete and deliver the item ordered in time.)


That's all and I'll get back to you within 24hrs upon sending the email yea.
You can also email me just to enquire about the design, availability or price quotation yea. 
So wait NO MORE....hurry and place your order !!!

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails