My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Landscape and Vintage?

Things have come to a turning point in my life....that's all I'm saying.
Cant say much coz a secret is meant not to be told.
Perhaps at some point again, you might not understand what I'm saying huhu.
Dont bother..just my crappy online-rambling.
Blogging can be pretty much stress-released huh...

Though....

I've taken some photos this evening...
Photo-taking can be a stress-reliever too...
So now taking my heartache and headache inside my pocket..
Locked it...for awhile.

*
*
*

Just so you know....
I love my plants and my vintage love locket.

Up and above; Down and below

Golden thorns; hurt most

I find you never seem to notice; lost in space

nature's calling; effortless

My Vintage love Locket; my heart melts

all the things they showed me; forbidden secrets

Time and space; They're intertwined; Yet so free

I found the rhyme; sing you one more line

I found a way; I make you stay


Have a splendid weekend with loved ones !
p/s perpetually inspired by......

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails