My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The love of Fadzila and Yusof

Breathe. 
Finally.
After all that suffocating entry...kinda need some fresh air to breathe. Thanks to my dearest best friend for allowing me to get hold of her first love (technically not) with Yusof =D
You get what I mean? 
Of course you do....Their First Born Child...
Muhammad Haziq Haiqal born on the 28th May 2011. 

I love the newborn baby smell. So fresh like a perfume.
I went to visit her last Sunday (Yesterday)..been postponing for like ages...You know bestfriends should have visited way earlier than any other friends...unfortunately, I tried but just cant get through.

Alhamdullilah...Yesterday I had the chance to hold baby Hariz. Boy I got so mesmerized!
Its been like 2 decades after my last hold...literally...TWO DECADES OKE..
I went with Fariza, another close friend of mine...we carpooled and by 1030a.m we came knocking at Fadzila's door.

After that 4 hrs get-together-and chitchatting...I kinda miss her already. 
Dear fad, I wish you all the best in your future venture as a mother. See you in July, perhaps!

Some Baby photos for cuci-mata..especially to those who didnt get to see Fadzila and her baby boy =D












Kindly ingore the -super-excited-to see baby-expression- hahaha 
Heck blame me but its been ages!

Love always ~ Aunty Farah yg Glam hahaha =D muah

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails