My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Have you heard about Snow White and the Huntsman?

I can say that this is one of my anticipated movies for 2012.
Technically because I love Chris Hemsworth =D
Oke oke back to the story board.

Snow White and the Huntsman

The title itself differ totally from the original..and so the story. The origin of the story is derived from Snow white being hated by the Queen for being the most beautiful and fairest of them all (now probably the world)
This story however continues in the form of a movie with the Queen ordered the Huntsman to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen. 

Somehow it does make sense. I think its a hot shot. Looking by the actors who will be playing the Queen, Snow white and the Huntsman.



I only comment on this pic hahah =D he's machooooo laaaa
All photos courtesy of MSN Entertainment



I just cant wait hehehe =D

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails