My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A new segment will be introduced in my blog ! Yippieeee =D

Fuh.
How's Raya and Holiday people? =D Hope all good and well with you all...great holidays and great plans too =D
It's been like a week plus since my last post =D
The reason being - Holiday.
Great. Now everybody is back to work, I presume mine  too...but apparently not.
hahah still in the holiday mood ;  I am all hippie and chirpie with this news !

Gonna start a new segment in my blog...kinda inspiring (I think so  (^^) )

Life's Blueprint !

This section is about how to live your life to the fullest ! In life, I've always believe that we need a constant to change and be motivated...so I hope its going to benefit most of my lovely and handsome readers as a form of a friendly reminder and an advice to those in need. Tips I've taken from the internet and of course my own experience too.

So wait for the first entry on this section !

Cheerios !



No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails