My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hujung Tahun yg sgt busy oke... =)

Yes !!!!!
Busy with thesis, Busy with business, Busy with work loads !
and definitely busy planning for next year !!!

How time flies...really....its almost the end of 2011.
I wanted to make a personal review on my goals achieved but that will have to wait first.
So many things in head, feeling like duplicating myself to execute all the plans, can I ?

Anyway just wanna share some of my latest works...I have a few running but this is the first one I wanna upload since its quite recent; my dear friend wedding - Diyana Rose.



This wedding frame was a gift from a dear friend of mine Riyati to our newly bride Diyana Rose.
She requested something of simple yet memorable to the newly weds.
I have decided to frame a moment captured via compact camera or phone camera (not sure) by a friend as a way to cherish Didi's Big day. 
Since I did for Diyana her wedding guestbook, so I technically know what her theme colour was.
I have incorporated the golden sprayed rose with a natural bird feather...genuine oke =)
I also added the words of 'with love' in golden colour too.
Below are the description :

Wedding Gift Frame

3R size wooden photo frame with glass.
Decoration of golden paper roses and bird's feather


For more browse to my artwork website : http://www.scrapaperclip.com/

Email me for more =D

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails