My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To the brides and bridegrooms

Well there has been a series of wedding ceremony or Walimatulurus this month alone.
A lot to name but this special note is dedicated to my seniors in archi studio K.nazia and K.hanie, my ex-practikum-mate aka ketua praktikum Ahmad firdaus@hyper and also my lost n found friend hassanah for their wedding.

So here's their pics on their BIG day.....

19th Dec

K. nazia's wedding














K.hanie's wedding














Hassanah's wedding














Hyper's wedding


















All of them looked beautiful and awesome...to those I cant attend to the invitation I apologize and wish you all happiness and prosperity.


Cheers
p/s- sesape yg otw nk naik pelamin tuh jemput2 la ye huhuh

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails