My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Archeologist wannabeee weeee

So it has been 2 weeks I'm at the museum digging out the unwanted materials from the so-called 'artifacts'.
It was a wonderful experience for the fact that I was enjoying myself laughing at stupid jokes by my very own studiomates aka reza, kerie gjowo, tajul, shafiq and shy but very talented farid (shafiq's brother) . Later came atikah aka kak ti to make the circle perfect hahahah....

Well at times I cant deny I almost asleep while brushing the sand off the stones but luckily the guys were there to cheer things up.

The best part about working in the government is that they have this time called 'tea-break' ( I supposed they self-proclaimed it by who-knows-who) and we've made really useful of it =P

So here's a peek on the whole setting of my workstation...enjoyyyyyyyyyy


Above are the pics of my specimens or so-called artifacts and the equipment used.


Just a thought to share

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails