My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Kick-off starters as a mini-businesswoman

As you all know I just self-launched my new perfume store through online and it was a promising start.
I was glad I have the support from my collegues especially from Fid @ Afidah for promoting my items at the studio huhuh...thanks to my first ever customer Radeah Zin for her first Purchase....

Applause to them all!!!!

So here's the perfumes that I manage to take orders :from BATCH 1 (7) :

Grade A (high quality)
Lancome Miracle (women) 50ml 3 bottles
Lancome Miracle (women) 100ml 2 bottles
Ck one (men) 100ml  1 bottle

1st Grade (lower)
Ck eternity (men) 100ml 1 bottle

As for my kick off starters I have bought and create these Items as in the pictures :

1. My samples for customers :

2. My receipt book, a 'paid' stamp and an account book !!! hahaha I am my own accountant now.

3. For those who purchase more than RM100 are entitled for a free gift too. (will upload the pic soon)

4. My own design tagline and tagcard which is :

      

     'The 'Scent'amental Favourite'
                                                                 F'Perfumes

Later I will post my first batch orders once they have arrived.....wish me luck people.....
Luv always

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails