My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Update on my GOALSSS

Update ! Update ! Yes more Update.....
Apart form fulfilling the Goals I have listed, I have actually added more to the list.
From 38# items moved to 46# items
HHOOORAAYY...

Well the additional goals are :
39# Travel Malaysia Sabah and Sarawak
I know its typical but its one of my most desired destination mayly because i heard good stories about these places



40# Island Hopping
been trying to get this done but always cancelled last minute..this time I'm gonna make it happened!

41# Invest in ASB
Same thing here.....procrastination is unacceptable!

42# Start giving Monthly Allowance to my grandma's
I love my grandma so as her grandchildren its my obligation to do such...at least RM50 ( since I am still studying)..will give more when I have the capability.

43# Improve fashion drawing skill
I've been drawing and designing clothes since i was primary but i end up taking architecture...(well at least ade kena mengena jgk hahaha ) so here my goal is to improve m skill. WIll buy some books on fashion designing. YEAY!!

44# Learn belly-dancing
I love dancing so much as I love blogging hahaha Well wanna try this one out. I heard it's nice and very interesting. Cant wait to try it soon !

45# Go to Gym/Aerobic session
I need to do some work out..any one care to join me ?

46# Buy my own CarRRR
Definitely is a must !

Wish me luck guys!!!!

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails