My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Einstein the small stallion =)


I came across this online article and I think some of you might have read this because it has been featured in Yahoo! News.
But incase you dont know I am delighted to share...
____________________________________________

These pictures shown above are quiet interesting...
This is infact could be a record breaker as the world's smallest foal.
It stands at only 14 inches high and weight 6lbs !
This pint sized stallion was born in Barnstead, New Hampshire at Tiz Miniature Horse Farm.
The foal is small not because of dwarfism but he was born naturally tiny.
In fact he weights less than a newborn baby ! wow !
Can u imagine how small our Einstein is ? huhuh

Its definitely unbelievable...but believe me...its a miracle for us to ponder =P

Sharing in indeed caring,

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails