My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday night outing : Dining at Coffee Island, Penang

Location : Gurney Drive, Next to Khaleel Nasi Kandar.

Night oh Lovely night that was.....

Yesterday (Monday Night) I went to Coffee Island for dinner along with my dear, my mum and my sister.
It was my treat and  my 2nd visit to the cafe.
My first was the night before yesterday (Sunday night), since my dear wanted to try new place so he recommended Coffee Island for a change hahaha So I went back again thinking that it was a great place to dine in with family.
At first I thought it was a chinese restaurant where they sell pork and stuff but to my amazed it is pork free !
To sum up this restaurant is good in service, clean and very relaxing..with the water fountain and colourful lightings...chilling..huhu

Enough of the introduction...
Below are some photos me n my dear took during the dinner...Tadaaaaaa ~









Luv Always people,

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails