My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ray of Light


Like the ray of light filled the air,
abruptly emerging through uncertain skies,
dancing in waves,
illuminating the night sky,
as I watch beautiful colours with joy,
and my smile gets a reason to stay.

 a poem by :

3 comments:

Tun Teja said...

you good..poem best2..

farahD said...

thanks dear, i mmg suke poem tp yg ringkas2 jek...rindu tun...life mcm mane ?.

Tun Teja said...

oke,nnti kalau i g penang kite jmpe..

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails