My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My 'bear-bank' story.

Remember my post on Fulfilling Goal No.28 last January ?

I went to the bank to change my coins last Wednesday and I was surprised because I did not expect to have such a good amount of saving =P mainly because I dont do the' save-a coin-a day' '...lame excuse I know =( huhu

But that doesnt matter..Coz I am delighted to share that I have collected RM123.60 from my MR.RED B Bank aka the piggy bank =p



RM123.60? What a cool number huhuhu...

I shall save more and make it a daily routine..a HABIT I mean.
So will keep you posted on the next call for change !

Love Saving !

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails