My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, July 26, 2010

New added Goal ! Financial Independent= Goal 51

Oke, looking at my current stage now...it is impossible but if I dont start working on getting my financial planning then I am doomed !

I am worried coz I am already 2* years old oke...and my savings oh dear.kinda pathetic but at least I have some savings done, the total is enough for me to buy a new set of sofa ! Relatively low coz I dont do savings on monthly basis, when I have extra I dump the money in there but when I am not which sometimes can go on for months before my next saving it is just there stagnant!

So yesterday I bought this books on finance and investment and I have finished reading it too.  Two good books, easy to understand especially those who do not have any financing or accounting background !


Bought both books from BORDERS =p

Both books are written by local authors which become my main reason in buying. why? these two books can pretty much relate to our current state of market and pattern.

What I have learned from these books? I will share with y'all in my next entry. pretty basic in laying out your financial planning.

One thing I have learned...before you want to invest or actually do your financial planning, you need to educate yourself first, coz you are the greatest asset ! 

Cheers,

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails