My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A BUBBLE tea ADDICT !

This ish is really consuming me. Let it be....
I am a proud bubble tea ADDICt! and My fav is Chocolate.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cHOC bUBBLE tEA....

Just in case you have no idea what am I taking about so here's a graphic to show it all =p
photo from Asian American

Bubble tea comes with pearls like jellies which is so yummy,in all sorts of flavour, they have honeydew, strawberry, milk tea and etc...but I still love choc the most. If you havent heard or havent tried then please find one ....huhuh You will be like my bro, I bet !


You know last weekend, I had this drink at Qb, enjoying it like it will be the last and my bro was looking at me with this look so I said to him ' Nak try ?' I was so sure he will take a sip (he didnt wanna use the same  straw) from my cup, and yes he did hahahahahahahahahah and the amazing thing was...he went back to the stall alone ( trying to sneak out quietly from the food court where we had our lunch together) and bought one for himself, exactly like mine! I was surprised and I just couldnt stop teasing him, I know he likes it tooo (he just so ego to actually admit it, oh come on!) hahhahaah I love him =P

This love for bubble started when I was in Ipoh, next to my school they have this shopping mall called Ipoh Parade and a friend of mine brought me to this mini stall and introduced this drink which later became my addiction hahahah

Its been quite sometime after that when I moved to Penang, I didnt have my bubble tea....so after some searching...oh finally....its here; Queensbay Mall !

Perhaps it is here all along, just me that didnt see it !
Damn.

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails