My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Green Lane









How much I love green !
So tranquil and relieve...
Happy
To have finally found...
A place like this....
A green lane =P

~green lover~

4 comments:

pisau belati said...

wahh...cantiknya

farahD said...

thanks pisau belati...hehehe

Vanamo said...

Salam aleikum,
I also like green. It has been my favourite color for ages and it seems I never get bored of it.. :) beautiful photos you have in your post.

farahD said...

W'salam nadia, thanks for liking the photos.will post more on my photos soon...nature is a great inspiration.

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails