My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dedicated to ALLL

designed by jijana aka farah

Happy Eid Mubarak a.k.a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfirtri To
ALLL especially to my readers, followers, friends

May you have a safe journey back to Kampung Halaman
And Have a Blessing Raya.

Muahhhh

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails