My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Its Official !!!!!

That Mackenzie Foy will be playing Renesmee !

Renesmee is the future daughter of Bella and Edward in the next sequel: Breaking Dawn which will be in 2 parts. Both parts will hit the theaters 2011 and 2012 respectively ! and they are filming this coming November too !

Wohooo I am all excited for this coming sequel and I just adore the new cast Mackenzie Foy ! Truly assemble the attributes of Bella and Edward...a good choice !

She is so cute and adorable !

 Photo from Fanpop

Mackenzie Foy photo courtesy of yahoomovies.com

For more read up kindly go to Movies yahoo 

I cant wait seriously !

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails