My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last day for voting...I need your votes!

Wow today is 31st December !
Time Flies...

and I am still lacking of votes..really need your help to vote meeee =P....

How to vote:
then see your right side.
Look for Best General Blog Category
And find my blog's name : My Scrapbook of Life...

Thats all..easy aight? hehehe


Thanks for those who have voted ...really do appreciate. Kind of nervous coz this is my first time being nominated and of course once nominated who doesnt wanna win right? hehehe

After all Syukur alhamdullillah to know that I still have supporters who care for me !

Thanks all.. will post my entry on My latest resolutions by midnight..!!!

Cheers

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails