My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello Hello hello =D !


Assalamualaikum and Greetings to all fellow friends !
I know2...I've been away for toooo longgggg....
Do you miss me? heheheh

Anyway I have 2 things goin this 2 months.
That includes my free signature photoshoot which will start next week as well as my handmade card projects!

The picture above is a sneak preview. If you wanna see more of the pictures kindly go to my facebook photos yea under Scrapaperclips Handmade Cards

Apart from that I've been postponing my entry on my goals so I will post about it real soon yea. Perhaps after this entry =P

Btw, If you are interested in my handmade cards kindly PM me in facebook or email me at fredyns85@yahoo.com for further details and quote you a good price.
I dont just do the cards in the album but I also do customize cards which is not in the album. So just email me oke, never hesitate to do so =D.

Till then toodles !

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails