My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tag from Intan -A quick Quiz !

 Oh dear, these B2B (bride-to-be) questions doesnt seem to be realistic with my current status...single happy and outspoken girl.  But perhaps taking into consideration of future planning on my wedding why not right? 

Intan, thanks for the tag oke dear =D

1. How old are you?
26 this May


2. Are you single?
Taken =D


3.At what age do you think you'll get married?
Perhaps 2 years time...InsyaALLAH


4. Do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?

Definitely.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Any handsome looking celebrity  =D especially Timothy Olyphant!


6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
My future bridesmaid would be : my sister, shazrin shazira, indira, most of my schoolmates from Convent.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Garden/beach wedding ! So gonna go for it !


8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Backpacking and take some photos while travelling...my dream location would be Paris =D or the Maldives.

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
If budget is my concern, would probably invite those who are close...if not all are welcome =D

10.Will that include your exes?
Wait do I have one? not really. hahaha


11.How many layers of cake do you want? 

My cake is made up of a collection of cupcakes..it is the challenge for the cake designer  hahaha

12.When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Evening...perhaps after 8pm.


13.Name the song/tune you'd like to plat at your wedding:
Oldies wedding song....need to dig up my mum's collection.

14.Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & knife?
I would love picnic style ! But for culture sake it is not appropriate I think....huh I dont know just yet.


15.Champagne or red wine?
Fruit Juice....

16.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Honeymoon probably after I've settled down...a month after perhaps.


17.Money or household items?
Money definitely

18.How many kids would you like to have?
Dont care so much really.

19.Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Yea I would love too. =D


20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
All of my friends !
So now I shall tag those who participated in my free photoshoot since most of them are going to be bride and groom =D :

Dhiyalova: http://eyeofmybaby.blogspot.com/
Dyn : http://handbagandnecktie.blogspot.com/
Ida : http://nurkhalidaabdulhalim.blogspot.com/
Dhya Surya: http://mrsdhya.blogspot.com/
Ctmah : http://imaginasictmah.blogspot.com
Hana: http://ladolcehanna.blogspot.com/ 


Cheers B2B's hehehe

2 comments:

cacing said...

wah! nak melancong g paris tu... t leh jumpa mona lisa kan.. heee... kim salam kat dia tau nnti =)

Dhya Surya said...

like!

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails