My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Coming Soon for more of my artwork !!!!

Well Perhaps it is too early to reveal.
But I guess, by telling this I hope it will come true....well at least it is halfway through.

You dont get what I said ?
hehe its oke....you will know when the time comes yea =D
 Some photos for you to guesss......




This is still at the pre-mature stage. Try and Error approach to achieve the end product. 
Post this entry as part of a record.
I am not making any jewelleries that's for sure....in the mean time I let you guys guess till the time has come for me to reveal about this one project =D
It might take sometime before I can announce it officially..but I can promise you, it will come out by end of this year !! (wohohooh too long to wait? hehehe please stay with me oke)

Since I've been publishing a lot of artwork, kindly read my Disclosure/Disclaimer.
All of my creative artworks and photos are copyright to me yea...
If you wanna use any of the works or photos kindly inform me.

That's All for this weekend. Have a nice one yea.

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails