My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh dear ~

I've been busy like*&&%%
Not able to even  draft a post
_________________________________________________

Just a lil note to inform that I am opening for Mother's Day Card order till this coming Sunday.
All orders will be sent out by next Wednesday, just in time for you to pass the lovely card to your beloved mother. I can post directly to her as well....so make your choice yea.

Wait no more....place your order now !!!!
A love that you should definitely wanna celebrate !!!

for more of my published artwork and cards go to Scrapaperclip or just go yo my facebook badge for full portfolio Facebook Scrapaperclip 

To order just email me at fredyna85@yahoo.com oke. Will get back to you in 24hours time ! 

Off to KL for 2 days trip....work trip actually. will keep you posted while I can.

Cheers !

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails