My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Life's Blueprint - Introduction

This is a segment involves a lot of tips and personal experience I have encountered in relationships, work and almost anything that related to life so it can be pretty long and lengthy as I go along and elaborate on each topic.

It is almost like a form of discussions where each post is open for comments and ideas  to be shared with others. This segment is also personally collected and created by me as a form of a reminder to my young-self. The tips and stories presented here is taken from the internet, some books I have read before and also my very own experience. I love to relate things I have read to my own experience. This way I am able to understand better with deeper appreciation.

I decided to name the segment ' Life's Blueprint' for a few reasons but the main reason is:

Since I am an architecture student blueprint has become a term that is very synonym with the industry.  In the industry the term means type of paper-based reproduction usually of a technical drawing, documenting an architecture or an engineering design ~ Wikipedia. So technically the architects will go for blueprints before the actual works done on site. In my case, blueprint is a form of documenting inspiring notes and facts of life. Something that is permanent and has the value to be reminisced; something for each and everyone of us to ponder. In short, it is a foundation to make your life better while sharing stories and experiences with others. 


So I hope you enjoy this lengthy segment...do leave some comments here so that I can upgrade it from time to time =D 


Cheerios,

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails