My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Sweet Macaroons

Looks tasty...
Looks cute too.....
But.....................................









It's so darn sweet ! 
Have Never bought macaroons...
Bought for the sake of tasting it (since it looks so tempting)...
Bit once (not even half bite) and that's it I think...
The leftovers were only for photo-taking hahahah


Shoosh it's a waste ! But really cant help it...I cant eat it anymore..
I thought I can get diabetes by having another bite hahaahaha


Nah, not as bad as you think...only me exaggerating....and only me. Don't fancy sweet things; ice-cream is exceptional though  ^^

P/s love the vibration it gives every time I take the photos heheh =D..I love you macaroons but only during photo-taking ^^,

Nite2 sweeties

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails