My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weddings and Favors

Below are some wedding works I have finished.
All the works are for the wedding of Zue and Rajaie.

The works include :

Mini Signage/Board 1
Size A5
Chipboard thick.
Without stand – can order stand if u requested.
Simple English style.






Handmade Guestbook for Z
A5 size guestbook
100sheets/200pages
Hardcover with white linen fabric and 3 ring binding (last item no more after this)
80gsm paper





Of course I also do other things hehe =D....just be creative and all things possible !



All guestbook available in A5 or A4 size with white or black fabric....ready to custom-made just for you. 
Comes with box and special wrapping. Browse more of my works in previous post oke. 
Then you will get the idea of my samples.
Nothing is impossible if you put your imagination to it !


For more dont hesitate to email me at fredyna85@yahoo.com or sms me for quick response
017-4690220

Hope you like the new papers and crafts =D
HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD !

4 comments:

Nanie said...

nice artwork.. email me for guestbook. simple guestbook.

my email - nanie_nakata@yahoo.com

Sue Zaman said...

hai... :)

berapa harga utk Mini Signage/Board 1 sekali dgn stand

pls email me gemini86_girl@yahoo.com

tq

Hairil Rizal said...

Aiyoh, so cute!
Nasib baek I mmg takde ura ura nak penuhkan kuota lelaki I. Kalo tak ada yg nak tempah gak ni. Hehehe!

farahD said...

Aiyoh mr hairil hehe u being notty nnt jeles wife you hehe...anyway do pass the word around to those interested yea..hehe thanks for your support sir !

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails