My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Alhamdulillah...will be announcing some news..Good news InsyaALLAH

Yes I am happy...I am so grateful
Cant even describe the feeling right now.


Will share with you ASAP oke..coz I myself cant hold it any longer !
I feel the need to inform early but I have to wait till its confirmed =))
But wait...If you guys wondering..IT"S NOT about my wedding...not just yet...
Something else...but happy news as it is to me probably...coz  its an achievement which I have personally desired long before.


Pray for me yea...and in the mean time =D.......


this is typical post of any girl hahah damn...condemning it so much, now look who's doing it? hahaha bwek.

Hugs and kisses from me to you !
 
p/s tonight Paranormal Activity 3 hehehe =P

4 comments:

Nur Atiqah said...

wondering.. ermm..?? :) all the best! :)

farahD said...

hehe tunggu yea eeqa...nnt sy inform hehe =D

Unknown said...

seriusss shit!!! ingat nak annoubce sal wedding

farahD said...

haha jaja ...soorry la beb, nk berita wedding kena tunggu lagik la hehe =P doa2kan oke =D

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails