My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Always, Sometimes and Never

 I always :
+ wear my watch, necklace and bracelet.
+ Spend too much time on Computer.
+ say Sayang or Love you to anyone dear to me
+will love the rain
+Love walking by the beach
+Have this crave for Mcd's McFlurry.
+Love Traveling.
+ am up for a good drive and sight-seeing.
+Love giving gifts and really spend time searching for it.
+ eat kway teow instead of rice.
+ have the worst cuticles !
+ love surprises
+ enjoy good movies
+eyeing for Diana F+ Lomo camera....

I sometimes :
+lo0se my temper.
+ spend way too much money on flea market and craft shops.
+sleep way too much than I supposed to.
+ cant wait to get married and lead a simple life.
+ worry too much losing someone dear to me.
+ can be extra sensitive, over-confident, overreact.
+ secretly wish I was someone famous like Oprah Winfrey
+ cry so easily for various reasons.
+ hide my left overs under cucumbers or tissue =)

I never :
+ want to have regrets
+ wish I was taller.
+ like to see dirty and smelly kitchens
+ like wearing heels.
+ like hypocrite
+ thought had someone and some people who actually do really care about me.
+ sleep early.



What's Yours ?



 Btw Congrats to Our Malaysian Tigers !!! Aummmmmmmm !!!

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails