My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Favourite Singer of All Time


Yes She is the one.

source: google.com
I love for only one thing : Her Voice. Her Voice is so powerful. Since she is Belgium-Italian Singer, she seldom published her songs in English...
Her famous songs internationally is I will Love Again..still remember? 
I love her album self name album : Lara Fabian and her 2nd English album: Wonderful Life.

Most of the time I dont usually listen to the music but the lyrics. Most of her songs has a very meaningful lyrics. She looks very simple and almost sounding like Celine Dion coz both of them have a very powerful vocal.

Since I gave you the link above to find out more about her, let me give u a pre-listening to her songs which also one of my favourite songs.


Lara Fabian : Broken Vow (sang by Josh groban before)





Second Song > Lara Fabian : Wonderful Life



Third Song > Lara Fabian : Review My Kisses





Hope you like it...just incase you wanna have an alternative listening =D

2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

You've just introduced her to me.
Pity me of not knowing her before. Hehe!

farahD said...

Mr.hairil : Hehe That's the reason why i posted about this. I usually go for infamous artist but that has got the talent to perform and she is one of those talents. What do you think of her? do you like her?

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails