My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some trying-outs =)

It's been awhile I didnt post photos of my life ; my camera still not oke....probably need to change the lens ( bak kata  pekedai,haih) So now and then I take photos using only compact camera..
But being an avid DSLR user, I still like to compare the quality which is obviously a waste of time.

Anyhow....
I thought maybe I should post some unpublished photos of my journey everywhere else using some new found techniques.

And I can tell, that I am loving this new technique...looks retro and vintage. I love lomo effect, been saving to get my hands on the Diana F+ Lomo camera...will definitely be one of my wish list next year !!
I'm so gonna get oneeeee =)

All of the photos were taken spontaneously by my other half...even when we were arguing (of what I cant remember) he still wants to take my photo, huh.



this is the time when we were arguing about erm I think on some work issues. Instead of listening to my ramblings he took photo of me...hah really nice of you !











Some of the photos are like sunny and warmth tone, others more or less like a vintage style effect.
Hope you like the editing !

Have a nice Weekend...mine would definitel packed with activities, and some work on Social Impact Assessment report to be done and submit on Monday =(..oh more projects (A project by Tun Mahathir =) yeay )

Hugs and More Hugs !!

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails