My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Life after marriage =) ..Alhamdulillah I hope I am back for good !


Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t dear brothers and sisters =)

I've been quiet for some time..well probably 1 year plus.
I thought I wanted to quit my blog and concentrate more on building our life (husband + I) but they say passion is something you cant kill, right?

So there you go....back on track, Alhamdulillah, All praises due to Allah SWT.
I take some time today to actually browse through those blogs I used to follow, sad to know many of them are also lost in contact..some have terminated their blog sites and some unable to be viewed unless you are invited.

So much happening for the past 2 years, I hardly take a look at those blogs. Only to find these blogs are no more active/I would say private. I guess when people change, things change too..

All in All, I am great. Leading MashaALLAH a life full of experience (now that I'm married, life is really doing that 360 degree turning =P you know ), expecting the unexpecting...adapting the new life style...totally changed me personally.

So here's some photos of my wedding day last September =p

For those who have been following me...I am sure you guys know very well how passion I am towards Photography!
And that didnt change a bit...after all these years..it just gets better, Alhamdulillah !

 Alhamdulillah....May Allah SWT takes us to Jannah =)

 Totally simple Nikah's Attire...


 Yes the bride too took some photos herself (^^)V

Engraved ring of me + hubby =)

I had my wedding both the Solemnization and Reception in the simplest way one could imagine.
My simple wedding dress costs only RM250 for both nikah and sanding attire
Not much guests <500pax p="">But I celebrated with those I loved with great food of course (salute FIH catering)

I feel blessed to this day that Allah save him just for me =)
I hope you will find only good things in the posts to come....about life as a whole, tips of this and that perhaps worth sharing =)

Till the next post darlings akhi and ukhti !

Cheerios !!!!
Have a Barakah Friday, InshaALLAH.

ps....I've also changed my header if you notice kekeekek


No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails