My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello September, Be good to me....Hopefully I can post more starting this September =)

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t dear brothers and sisters =)

How was your long weekend Merdeka Celebration?
Well mine was well spent with family, but most of the time we just chill at home enjoying our all-channels-open in Astro the entire weekend till Sept, 1st.

That was unusual for Astro to give. Maybe due to recent complaints by subscribers and they ought to give something back coz the bills is keep on hiking like no bodies business and they keep repeating the same old movies and drama.

Enough of Astro.

Lets talk about my blog hehe =) 

What do you guys reckon for me to start of since I've been away for sometime.
I really have no idea and whether I still have faithful followers that actually came and visit to say Hi to me .

What would you like to know?

Leave a comment here and I shall post it in no time.
Anything about life's perspective, photos, design, my life or just anything you want me to share. 

Feel free to let me know.

I still love all of my followers and I hope you still love me too.

** I personally took this photo a couple of months back just above the house near my apartment...I thought I saw something. It was pretty obvious when  I look at my phone camera, there is as if someone 'duduk tahiyat' right? I was so beautiful and a reminder to me to always keep Allah SWT close to your heart where ever you go...

I hope you like my long-gone-passion photo!

Cheerios xoxo.


No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails