My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back from Bangkok!

Train-lagged hahaha
There you go.

Just came back from Bangkok...8 days there, you can imagine how much I missed Malaysian food. 
YES FOOD...of all things and people, it is FOOD I desire most.
Came back yesterday evening, without having to bath for a day, and with that craving I had, I quickly asked my mum to bring us to Ikan Bakar restaurant where I had my Ikan siakap tiga rasa, udang petai, kailan ikan masin and of course TEH AIS !!!!!

I ate not just till full, I ate until I felt sick, seriously sick.
If you have been travelling to a place where food is scarce especially Halal Food, you will know how I feel at this moment....hahah
Because of that alone, I suffered from stomach-ache.
HUH.

But I love Bangkok, Seriously.
Wll update you more on my trip to Georgetown and of course Bangkok....
Whole lot of photos toooooo, dont you just love me? heheehee


Some photos taken using infrared technique; while I was on my way to Bangkok via Siam train.


Cheerios!

No comments:

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails