My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Current Projects =D



Yes, I am excited in spite of what's been happening to me this week. Been Having food poisoning since last Tuesday, till now I still dont feel good. Goodness how much bacteria I have consumed to make me feel so sick like this ! 

I also working on another project; about wedding but its pretty different than others I think..Im sure you guys gonna love it once it's finished! Cant wait =D


Been so busy plus food poisoning...yea right good combinations !

3 comments:

Kasmawati Jaafar said...

kreatif!
yg kaler pink bulat-bulat tu, ape ye?

farahD said...

thanks dear for stopping by..ha yg tuh nama nye quilling..hehe nnti follow up date sy on that item yea...kalau suka boleh la order hehe

♥Husna Yunus♥ said...

cantik la..=)

My Friends and Bloggers

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE yEA!

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE UR LINK HERE  yEA!
Click Love link and Leave your footprint here =D
Related Posts with Thumbnails